The Terms and Conditions of Use of the “Website” geomama.com designed & developed by Geo & Logic GIS Solutions L.L.C are applicable to all users of the Website.
By accessing this Website, you are considered to approve to the following terms, conditions, and any other relevant policies, terms and conditions and notices which will be applicable to your use of the Website and by accessing Geomama tracking solutions application you are considered to approve to the following terms and conditions and any other relevant policies.
If you do not wish to agree on these Terms and Conditions, then you must stop using or accessing the Website.
- These terms are entered by and between Geomama tracking solutions and you. Licensee clearly acknowledge and accept these terms and conditions by: (a) place an order through the website; (b) make any necessary payment through website, (c) using the website in any other manner, and or (d) acknowledgment agreement with these terms.
- If You are using the Website on behalf of Your employer, you represent and warrant that You are authorized to accept these Terms on Your employer's behalf, and that Your employer agrees to indemnify licensee and Geomama tracking solutions for violations of these Terms.
- This website comprises without restraint: (a) Online chat support and other on-line services accessible via the Website, (b) information such as technical, contractual, product, program, pricing, marketing, and other valuable information ("Information"); and (c) content such as data, text, software, email, messages, or other materials ("Content").
Whereas the Licensor as a limited liability Company Geo and logic GIS solutions (LLC) representative of geomama tracking solutions product and services legally licensed by the department of Economic Development, TRA, Dubai Police headquarter & registered and accredited by DPS for promoting and selling secure path services, with trade license No (567286) & is operating in (security devices equipment trading security surveillance systems Installation & maintenance operations security control center computer Software. Located in the Emirate of Dubai. Business Bay, Empire Heights Building, Block B, Office 904. Legally licensed by all competent bodies in relation to such activities, attaining a certificate of registration workbook for GEOMAMA tracking solutions from the Ministry of economic.
Whereas the Licensor desires to transact with the Licensee in the area of installing & maintaining vehicle tracking solutions Around the clock commencing on the date of system installation, the Licensee agrees to such transaction. Therefore, both parties admit their legal capacity of disposal and agreed on the following:
- The above Preamble constitutes an integral part of this terms & conditions and shall be read with it and shall be considered complementary thereto.
- The Licensor shall install the system in the vehicles as desired by the Licensee and shall integrate vehicles within the GEOMAMA tracking solutions for around the clock monitoring purposes commencing on the date of giving a written notice by the latter by fax, registered mail or purchase order or contacting the main office provided that he will be liable for providing the vehicles in the places specified in order to install the system therein
- The Licensor acknowledges notifying the licensee by the support center or via emails or fax stating that the vehicles are followed up on around –the clock basis when integrating the system in each one if licensee have paid the yearly subscription in advance.
- The Licensor acknowledges and agrees that it shall be responsible for following up the vehicles on 24/7 basis as from system installation date until a written three months’ notice is provided by the Licensee to stop follow up services or stop the yearly subscription.
- The Licensor acknowledges and agrees to give the Licensee the right to access Licensor s server based in Dubai with a view to monitoring their machines online. The Licensor shall appoint teamwork with sufficient time to train the Licensee to use the geomama tracking web enable in order that Licensee become able to use the program if the Licensee shall notify the Licensor under a written letter to be send via e-mail or fax that indicates that the Licensee desires to be trained.
The Licensor shall train the Licensee within a period not exceeding three days as from it received the Licensee letter or request.
- The Licensor shall guarantee installing and maintaining the Licensee device during the duration of the yearly subscription paid in advance by Licensee.
- The Licensor shall not be liable for any kind of damages resulting from vehicle system installations.
- The Licensor acknowledges notifying the Licensee in the following cases:
- When the vehicle is near the UAE s border or outlets.
- The vehicle failed to move being IDLE for more than 24 hours.
- Towing or shipping the vehicle or the machine more than 10 km.
- The vehicle has been OFFLINE out of coverage for 3 hours.
- The vehicle has been entered a port, airport or seaport.
- The vehicle has entered any repair garage or agency inside UAE.
- The customer has switched off and turned on the vehicle after disabling.
- The vehicle has entered any confiscated complex.
- The main battery of the vehicle has been removed.
- When GPS signal is showing weak, void or drifts.
- When system showing vehicle in location not available status.
- The vehicle entered showroom sales vehicles.
- The Licensor acknowledges stopping & disabling the vehicle after getting Licensee approval in the following cases.
- The vehicle is taken outside the boarders of UAE
- The Licensee required in writing or via fax-mail or calling the call center to stop the vehicle.
- The vehicle has entered in a state’s port ships as long as it is not in a container.
- The vehicle has entered the shipping airport.
- Remove device:
The Licensor acknowledges uninstalling the system from vehicles in case Licensee desires to sell or replace the device Licensee will be paying to Licensor AED 50 as removal and reinstallation fees.
The licensee acknowledge that he has no right to remove device by himself or by anyone else, licensee will inform licensor his wish to remove device from his vehicle.
- Coverage and Data Transfer:
The Licensor products and services are related and connected to coverage and communications fields of cellular phone networks owned by third parties and operated by integrated telecommunication company and Etisalat Company. These services providers determine the scope of coverage and operation depends on system availability, potential and equipment along with amendments, maintenance modifications and site change.
The Licensor equipment works according to the field signal quality, structural conditions and weather. The Licensor shall not be liable for coverage or performance failure in cases of force majeure and acts of God and other conditions
The Licensee agrees that coverage and communications fields may be lost, stopped or shrunk in any time since the Licensor products depends on internet service availability and GSM coverage owned and operated by Third Party.
- Force Majeure:
Notwithstanding what is mentioned herein, no fault, delay, or failure in performance by Licensor shall constitute a breach to this terms if such fault, delay or cause a failure in performance occurred by the Licensor was a result of a force majeure including, but not limited to a fault in GSM/GPRS network, Cellular network, internet, network ,strikes, partial closure, work disputes, riots ,civil disputes, precautions, the absence of precautions taken by the government ,providers, pests, wars, bans, weather conditions, fire, earthquakes, acts of God, Nuclear disaster, a failure of a joint deliverer, the Licensor shall not further assume any responsibility, physical or spiritual, though not providing the map services and Google map engine and therefore undertakes to provide its alternative.
- License Duration:
Both licensor and licensee agrees that the period of this agreement shall be three calendar renewable years unless the Licensee otherwise notifies three months in advance under a written letter to be sent via fax or e-mail, his desire for the cancellation of this terms, services and yearly subscription.
- Consequences of terms and conditions cancellation:
The Licensor acknowledges making the following upon the written request of the Licensee.
Stop providing the service; delete the vehicle from his follow up systems. Uninstalling the system and devices from vehicles within a period of a month during the cancellation period under a written letter dated three months in advance. The Licensee will pay the Licensor the uninstallation fees as AED 25 per vehicle and any outstanding balance for his yearly subscription.
- Public Freedoms:
The Licensor shall not be liable for to any material or moral responsibility directly or indirectly or may have as result of tracking and locating people and vehicles and thus the freedom to monitor persons and vehicles on the responsibility of the Licensee.
The Licensee wishes to subscribe the devices and services from the Licensor. The Licensee acknowledges his exclusively responsibility for the safety of the Devices & the term duration of the subscription set for three continuous year The Licensee acknowledges to pay the amount of AED 500 in circumstance devices has been lost or robbed or defected for any reason. The Licensee agrees that it shall be responsible for returning the devices back to the Licensor if he wishes to stop the services. The Licensor will make sure that devices status is working in good conditions before accepting the retrieval of the leased devices one week after cancellation.
- Yearly Subscription:
The yearly subscription billing cycle start from the date of installations for 3 years and to be paid on yearly basis.
- Call Center:
The Licensor acknowledge to the Licensee to secure a 24/7 call center to observe, monitor & inform in case any alert might occurs on Licensee s vehicles. Therefore, the Licensor shall assure that a 24/7 call center is operating to cover the needs and demands of the Licensee without any additional costs. (Such as) Detect excessive speed, emergency road side assistance, locate in real time the vehicle, when the vehicle is close to UAE borders’.…Licensor shall not be liable any legally or spiritually damage in case any vehicle has been robbed.
- Vehicles responsibilities:
The Licensor shall not be liable of any material or moral responsibility in event of any mechanical failure, electrical technician or in vehicles as result of installing the machines. Responsibility of the repair vehicle exclusively the responsibility of the Licensee as the Licensor does not assume any responsibility for material or moral from the loss or theft of any vehicle in the event of any malfunction in the vehicle equipment led to a loss of control of the vehicle.
- Software License:
Geo and Logic hereby grants only to you a non-transferable, non-exclusive right and license to use the Software and Services solely in conjunction with the Hardware. You receive no title or ownership rights to such Software and/or the Services. Except for the license granted in this Section, all rights, title, and interest in the Software and the Services shall remain the exclusive property of Geo and Logic or its licensors. This Agreement does not give you any right to reproduce the Software or any related documentation, and you agree that you shall not decompile, disassemble, compile, or reverse engineer the Software and/or Services, or otherwise attempt to gain access to the source code of the Software and/or Services.
- User Name and Passwords:
We G&L will be given a User Name and Password. You agree that the information you supply during that registration process will be accurate and complete and that you will not register under the name of, nor attempt to enter our site under the name of, another person. We reserve the right to reject or terminate any User Name that we deem Offensive. You will be responsible for preserving the confidentiality of your Password and will notify us at Customer Support of any known or suspected unauthorized use of your account.
- Appropriate Conduct and Prohibited Use:
The use of the tracking system (device, hardware, system) should not be used to illegally spy on someone (employee, individual, vehicle or others wherein tracking device is installed) without their knowledge. It is the responsibility of the licensee not Geo and Logic to ascertain and obey all applicable laws regarding possession and use Geo and Logic Tracking System. Per local laws the licensee represents that he/she is of legal age and that the products will be used only in a lawful manner.
The Licensor provides the Licensee GSM SIM to be installed inside each tracking devices and be at the expensive of the Licensor it shall pay for the premium monthly batch, in the event the card is lost for any reason the Licensee shall bear the cost of SIM AED 100. The Licensor shall provide the Licensee a periodic invoice for GPRS ROAMING consumption in case Licensee s vehicles exit The United Arab Emirates borders.
The Licensee will be charge an amount of AED 500 in case any check has been bounced.
The Licensor preserve the right for postponed the service & monthly subscriptions in case the licensee repudiates to pay his due on time. & Licensor can charge the licensee the reactivation fees AED 500 for each device
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION:
This agreement shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of UAE and the law of Dubai, and Dubai Courts shall have the jurisdiction. Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE. United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile.
Minors under the age of 18 shall be prohibited to register as a User of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website.
If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules
- PAYMENT TERMS:
We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED currency
- REFUND POLICY:
A non-transferable and non-exclusive and a non-refundable right of access to the Licensed Program in accordance with its intended use.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT:
This Agreement between Client (Licensee) and Geo and logic GIS solutions LLC as a representative of Geomama Tracking Solutions (Licensor) in connection with the Products or parts thereof constitutes the entire agreement between Geomama Tracking Solutions and Client and supersedes all previous communications, representations and agreements, whether oral or written, between the Client and Geomama tracking solutions with respect to the subject matter hereof. The failure by Geomama tracking solutions to enforce at any time any of the provisions in this Agreement will in no way be construed as a waiver of such provisions